Partner with EFR
If you are a provider that would like to partner with EFR, please click here to fill out the Prospective Provider form.
Employee & Family Resources (EFR) partners with clinicians around the country to provide Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services including counseling and crisis response. With decades of experience managing our own nationwide provider network, we are continually expanding our national coverage to provide services in communities big and small.
Becoming an EAP provider allows clinicians to become part of the community support system that keeps workers well and productive. Mental health is a growing concern for employers and employee health and wellbeing is an area of focus. More and more organizations are providing training related to wellness and there is opportunity for our providers to deliver that training.
We are always interested in hearing about new practices and counselors to partner with and refer to. Please review the qualifications we prefer in our partners.
- Minimum of a master’s degree in any behavioral-health field
- Licensure and/or certification in the state in which you practice
- Current malpractice insurance with a minimum of $1 million/$3 million
- Knowledge of the unique qualities of EAP services
- Knowledge of community resources
Additional Specialties Preferred:
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP)
- Qualified Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
- Training and/or certification in addictions assessment and referral
- Training and/or certification in crisis response
- Experience delivering workplace training and orientation
Please complete and return our Prospective Affiliate Provider form.
Partner with EFR’s Better Living
In 2012, EFR formed Better Living, a blend of EAP and Wellness services that address multiple dimensions of wellness and enhance one’s overall wellbeing. Today, EFR has providers available in over 1,500 locations throughout North America.
Requirements for participation in EFR’s Better Living affiliate network:
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) or higher degree (preferred) in health related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in health related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years coaching experience in the health and well-being field.
- Coaching certification or extensive wellness coach training from an accredited/professional coach training program (e.g. Wellcoaches, Coach U, Intrinsic Coaching, etc.)
- Certification or extensive training in lifestyle behavior change and/or disease management programs (LEAP, CDE, Motivational Interviewing, CHES, Eating Disorders, Tobacco Trained Specialists, etc.)
- Unrestricted possession of all applicable state licensure and/or certification requirements
- Professional liability insurance (minimum of $1,000,000/$3,000,000)
- Annual participation in professional development activities for maintenance of professional credentials and enhanced learning.
- Provision of services in a professional environment free of harassment, including sexual harassment, with respect to colleagues and clients.
- Adherence to all applicable state and federal confidentiality guidelines.
- Adherence to a non-discriminatory practice in which clients are not denied service based on race, creed, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, gender, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or positive test for AIDS- related virus.
Contracting & Credentialing
Provider Relations Administrative Assistant
WPS Operations Specialist
All other inquiries, please use the form below.