Do you need help solving a legal issue? Talk with a local attorney to solve your legal concerns (excluding employment-related issues). The EAP provides you and your family members with one 30 minute legal consultation per issue at no cost to you.
EFR can help you with:
• Civil and consumer issues – Receive information on issues relating to retail transactions, warranty and other consumer products matters and governmental entitlements and benefits. You may also receive advice on small claims court and other general legal matters.
• Personal and family legal services – Receive information on adoption and guardianship, custody and support matters, divorce, separation and annulment issues and name changes, as well as other domestic or family law issues.
• Financial matters – Receive bankruptcy representation and defense of lending-related legal issues by appropriately qualified attorneys.
• Real estate – Receive assistance in the acquisition or sale of real estate property, lease and rental agreements, property boundary disputes and other matters surrounding personal real estate property.
• Criminal matters – Receive defense of both misdemeanor as well as felony criminal acts of all kinds.
• IRS matters – Receive assistance for negotiation with the IRS whether in an audit environment or to assist you with a lien or a balance due in order to affect the most favorable outcome.
• Estate planning law – Receive assistance with preparing the most popular estate planning/asset preservation vehicles. These services include wills, revocable living trusts, charitable trusts and more.
If you wish to retain an attorney after your initial consultation, one will be provided to you at a reduced rate of 25% off the attorney’s normal hourly fee.