Since 1980, EFR's Substance Abuse Services have provided substance abuse assessment, referral, and related services to a wide range of adult and juvenile clients. We can help if:
- You are concerned about your drinking or drug use;
- Your teenager has gotten in trouble with the law or at school because of drugs or alcohol;
- Your doctor or other health care professional recommended you talk with someone about your drinking;
- You are facing an OWI or other substance-related legal charge and have been court-ordered to complete a substance abuse assessment; or
- You need a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) evaluation due to a Federal DOT violation
EFR offers private, one-hour assessments by certified substance abuse counselors. Most fees are based on a sliding fee scale and an individual's ability to pay. With your permission and when appropriate, significant others and/or family members are invited to participate in the assessment. All information shared during the assessment is confidential and EFR strictly adheres to Federal and State laws regarding the confidentiality of substance abuse information.
Take a look at our Resources page to find alcohol and drug self-assessments, as well as additional information on support groups and alcohol and drug use.